Customized Bachelor Degree - What is your experience?
Selecteer berichten van
# tot #
Afdrukken

Rechtenforum.nl -> Studeren in het buitenland

#1: Customized Bachelor Degree - What is your experience? Auteur: horsdeau BerichtGeplaatst: wo 10 mrt 2004 22:55
    —
Beste allemaal,

Ik zou het liefst deze stroom in het Engels ontwikkelen, want ik ben Engelstalige rechtenstudente. Maar om te beginnen, stel ik jullie een vraag om de mogelijkheden uw studieprograam naar eigen belang op te bouwen. Bijv., of men wilt (zoals ik) een Bachelor -International Law and European Law krijgen op een uni die bezigt vooral met het Nederlandse Recht, wat zijn daar de kansen?

Groeten!

#2:  Auteur: Nemine contradicente BerichtGeplaatst: do 11 mrt 2004 15:25
    —
That is a very good question horsdeaux.
I think that in general all Dutch universities are sufficiently qualified to educate the students for such a degree.
The major problem however is that almost all studies, as far as I know, have their basis in Dutch law.
So they assume the student has a general knowledge of the Dutch law, (one years worth of Bachelor at Law) and start expanding from there.
That should however not be a hindrance in your choice of wanting to study European and international law.
It just means you get extra information about Dutch law, and not your native law.
The only problem which could arise is, if you are from a non-continental European country where they have common law instead of civil law.
As you probably know almost all continental European countries have civil law based on Roman law, England, the US and Australia for instance do not.
This means that if you are educated in civil law and want to work in a common law law practice, this probably won't be approved.
I hope I answered your question, and if not please rephrase your question or write your question down in English.

#3:  Auteur: horsdeau BerichtGeplaatst: do 18 mrt 2004 8:29
    —
Bedankt voor de beantwoord, Moderator. Hij was precies op punt. Ik zal deze vraag verder bij mijn rechtenfaculteit onderzoeken!

Horsdeau

Rechtenforum.nl -> Studeren in het buitenland

Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur

Pagina 1 van 1

© 2003 - 2005 Rechtenforum.nl